Before getting into the specifics which you get with the StarCraft 2 tips guide, it should be noted that with the guide you get constant updates for life so given that the game is still in its infancy we can expect multiple additions in the coming weeks and months.
Star2Pros offers information on the following:
- 1v1 Advanced Strategies – This is for when only taking on one opponent by yourself. It includes information on how to take down your opponent regardless of which race you choose and your opponent chooses. Each strength and weakness for each race is clearly laid out so that you can use them for yourself and against your enemy.
- 2v2 Advanced Strategies – When playing two versus two, the game play can change substantially with multiple races and players. This offers information on how to most effectively play with your teammate with the various races.
- Videos and Replays of Every Strategy – As part of the learning process with this StarCraft 2 tips guide, games which the authors play themselves are recorded in downloadable video format and will be covered in depth to give you a much better, first person feel for the strategies covered in the guide.
- Tournament Play Strategies –This section is for the especially advanced players who are looking to play on the same level and amongst the highest level of players in the world. It covers the strategies used by the experts for those with a better grasp on the game.
- 24 Hour Tech support team - If you've got any questions, the two authors of the guide are easily accessible 24 hours a day. On occasion they've been known to play/train players firsthand.
At the time of this review, additional strategies and specifically 3 versus 3 and 4 versus 4 strategies are coming soon via update, so watch for that in the coming weeks.
Check out a video of the official game trailer below and get excited: